• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 383 block

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt1

Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a standard bore 383 block with main caps with a casting date of 4-10-69. The top pad reads E383 and below that 4 22. There is a vin # on the pad by the pan rail and it reads 9C276670. A very nice core as it measures out to be standard bore and Only has a slight ridge at the top of the cylinders. I have not had it checked out by a machine shop yet but It appears to be in great shape and includes the main caps, rods/pistons. I may have the crankshaft for it but I'm not sure yet, The crank would be extra if I have 1 for it. Actually I just checked and I have the heads that came off this engine so they go with it too.
Located in the Detroit area for pick up but I am willing to ship as long as you make the arrangements and pay your own shipping.
Asking $300 obo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 354
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 350
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 332
Let me add that I have a forklift on my end so shipping might not be that big of a deal. I could palletize it. I also have a 67 383 for sale in a different thread and several 440s which I will be listing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back