• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 a12 super bee 2 door hardtop 4 speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1969 A12 SUPER BEE 2 DOOR HARDTOP 4 SPEED CAR
See below for what is included with the car.

COMPLETE CAR AS DESCRIBED BELOW OR MAY BE PARTED OUT----READ THE COMPLETE AD IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING. I may take a lower valued car in trade plus cash depending on what you want to buy.

I am offering my car for sale complete MINUS engine with exhaust manifolds, trans, and shifter. The original six pack intake, carbs, fuel lines, linkage, and air cleaner are included with the car. The carbs have been rebuilt, cosmetically restored and have ProMax upgrades, expensive work. The car is currently a running driving car but as mentioned above the engine, exhaust mans., trans and shifter are going to be removed.

Matching numbers title, V.I.N. plate, core support, trunk lip, K frame date, fender tag, and broadcast sheet.

When considering a project car the most important and costly thing is the body/sheet metal.

I will point out the good and bad parts of the car.

The car needs paint and very minor body work. It has a dent in the the drivers door that is an easy repair. It has one small rust spot on the bottom of the driver's side front fender. It has the typical ding on the driver's upper front fender edge. The rest of the car is rust free ORIGINAL sheet metal including the frame, quarters, floors, and trunk floor. This is a factory undercoat car with the original undercoating in place. No new undercoating added covering up any rust. GREAT solid body.

New legendary seat buns, bucket seat covers and carpet. Factory six way seat base. New legendary bucket seat interior correct door panels. 4 speed console with correct 4 speed top plate and side bulge with correct chrome strip. The rear seat is also new Legendary, unfortunately the mice got in the car when stored the last two years and ate a hole in the corner of the rear seat seat cushion and seat back so it will need new rear seat covers. The mice also got the headliner. The seats have the original hard to find bucket seat medallions. I have real nice bucket seat correct head rests but they are not installed. The shoulder belts are missing.

The under hood and trunk have been sprayed the original Hemi Orange over the repainted yellow color. It is an amateur job.

New 2.5" exhaust to fit up to the factory exhaust manifolds with X pipe and new repo exhaust tips and hangers.

Large font recored ORIGINAL 054 radiator.

4 new MonroeMatic shocks.

Rebuilt/restored rallye dash with new repo Tic Toc Tac with all new dash bezels.

New fuel tank, sending unit, fuel lines from tank forward.

New windshield and all of the rest of the glass is in good original condition.

New front brakes. All 4 brakes are the correct 11" H.D.

Completely rebuilt 1969 date code 4.56:1 power lock Dana rear end with new bearings and brakes by Dr. Diff.

Original AM radio with AM/FM upgrade with 4 RCA speaker outputs and Ipod input for better than factory sound. Just add you extra external amp.

New firm feel steering box.

New un-installed wheel opening mouldings.

New correct original type hood pins.

The car has two hoods. The one on the car is a repo race weight hood.

The other hood is an original hood needs some figberglass repair to a couple of corners and the divider bar in the scoop.

Not the original A12 H wheels but the next best thing I could find, Four 1968 date coded HEMI 15"X6" H.D. factory wheels Expensive and have value for Hemi car owners.

5 NEW never driven on Firestone Polyglas G70 Redlines. They still have the manufacturers stickers on the tread.

New washer bottle---un-installed.

The car has had a lot of modifications/additions from the factory equipment. Here they are.
Converted from factory console auto car to 4 speed. now has factory correct 4 speed console.
Vinyl roof added.
Power brakes added.
Rear bumper guards added.
Factory A/C dash installed and factory A/C firewall modifications added but no under hood A/C items.

Price as listed above is $28K.

If it doesn't sell in a reasonable amount of time I will part it out. If you are interested in particular parts email me and I will respond to interested people in the order they requests were receive. I WILL NOT PART THE CAR OUT UNTIL THE BODY IS FIRST SOLD AND THE BUYER HAS FIRST RIGHT TO BUY THE SEPARATE PARTS.

I WILL NOT SEPARATE PARTS BELOW ANY FURTHER THAN I HAVE THEM LISTED.

I will part it out as follows:

The rolling body as described above with matching numbers title, V.I.N. plate, core support, trunk lip, K member date, fender tag, and broadcast sheet.
The body will also include new 2.5" exhaust to fit up to the factory exhaust manifolds with X pipe and new repo exhaust tips and hangers
4 new MonroeMatic shocks
Rebuilt/restored rallye dash with new repo Tic Toc Tac
All new dash bezels newly installed Legendary carpet
New fuel tank
New sending unit
New fuel lines from tank forward
New windshield and all of the rest of the glass in good original condition
Newly rebuilt front brakes (all 4 brakes are the correct 11" H.D.,)
Completely new 1969 date code 4.56:1 power lock Dana rear end with new bearings and brakes by Dr. Diff.
New firm feel steering box
Four 1968 date coded HEMI 15"X6" H.D. factory wheels
One standard 15" spare wheel
5 NEW never driven on Firestone Polyglas G70 Redlines still have the manufacturers stickers on the tread
The hood will be a repo race weight six pack hood, includes new correct original type hood pins. $19500. FIRM.

The original six pack intake, carbs, fuel lines, linkage, and air cleaner are included with the car. The carbs have been rebuilt, cosmetically restored and have ProMax upgrades. $5000. FIRM.

The original hood needs some fiberglass repair to a couple of corners and the divider bar in the scoop. $1200. FIRM.

Interior with new legendary seat buns, bucket seat covers, factory six way seat base, bucket seat interior correct door panels, the rear seat is also new Legendary, unfortunately the mice got in the car when stored the last two years and ate a hole in the corner of the rear seat seat cushion and seat back so it will need new rear seat covers. The seats have the original hard to find bucket seat medallions. Real nice bucket seat correct head rests but they are not installed. $1600. FIRM.

4 speed console with correct 4 speed top plate and side bulge with correct chrome strip. $600. FIRM.

Large font recored original 054 radiator. $900. FIRM.

Original AM radio with AM/FM upgrade with 4 RCA speaker outputs and Ipod input for better than factory sound. Just add you extra external amp. $600. FIRM.

New un-installed wheel opening mouldings. $325. FIRM.

New washer bottle--un-installed. $25. FIRM.

As you can see, this ad is set up so you can buy the car complete MINUS engine, exhaust manifolds, trans and shifter for your existing or built to desire engine trans combo OR you can build it with bench seat interior, customize it, or cherry pick what parts you want to buy or don't in case you have your own items already in hand that you don't have to double purchase.

I have some poor quality pictures for serious buyers and hop to get some better quakity ones in the next week. The wheels and tires in the pictures do not come with the car.

Last edited:
I'd beinterested in the wheel opening moldings,washer bottle and hood.

I'd beinterested in the wheel opening moldings,washer bottle and hood.

Thanks.
If the car does not sell as first listed within a couple of months I will then offer it as the body and parts again in another ad. When the body and listed parts included sell I will then offer the parts you are interested in and you will have first shot at those items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back