• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 a12 super bee 2 door hardtop 4 speed car

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
OK, LOTS OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE AD BEING CONFUSING SO I HAVE RE-WRITTEN IT AND AM BREAKING IT UP INTO TWO DIFFERENT ADS.

1969 A12 SUPER BEE 2 DOOR HARDTOP 4 SPEED CAR See below for what is included with the car.

Picture album link at the end but read the entire ad before you look at the pictures so you are sure you know what you are looking at.

This car is currently yellow with black interior, black vinyl top and black bee stripe. Bucket seats with console and 4 speed. The car per the fender tag and broadcast sheet was Hemi orange, black interior, no vinyl top and white bee stripe with console auto trans.

COMPLETE CAR AS DESCRIBED BELOW OR MAY BE PARTED OUT--I HAVE ANOTHER AD ADDRESSING THIS.

I may take a lower valued car in trade plus cash depending on what you want to buy.

I am offering my car for sale complete MINUS engine, exhaust manifolds, trans, and shifter. The car is currently running and driving and the engine and trans will not be removed until the car is sold.

Matching numbers title, V.I.N. plate, core support, trunk lip, K frame date, fender tag, and broadcast sheet.

When considering a project car the most important and costly thing is the body/sheet metal.

I will point out the good and bad parts of the car and what is included.

The car needs paint and very minor body work. The engine compartment and trunk area have already been repainted Hemi orange single stage enamel just like from the factory. It has a dent in the the drivers and passenger door that is an easy repair. It has one small rust spot on the bottom of the driver's side front fender. It has the typical ding on the driver's upper front fender edge. The rest of the car is rust free ORIGINAL sheet metal including the frame, quarters, floors, and trunk floor. This is a factory undercoat car with the original undercoating in place. No new undercoating added covering up any rust. GREAT solid body.

New legendary seat buns, bucket seat covers and carpet. Factory six way seat base. New legendary bucket seat interior correct door panels. 4 speed console with correct 4 speed top plate and side bulge with correct chrome strip. The rear seat is also new Legendary, unfortunately the mice got in the car when stored the last two years and ate a hole in the corner of the rear seat seat cushion and seat back so it will need new rear seat covers. The mice also got the headliner. The seats have the original hard to find bucket seat medallions. I have real nice bucket seat correct head rests but they are not installed. The shoulder belts are missing.

The original six pack intake, carbs, fuel lines, linkage, and air cleaner. The carbs have been rebuilt, cosmetically restored and have ProMax upgrades, expensive work.

New 2.5" exhaust to fit up to the factory exhaust manifolds with X pipe and new repo exhaust tips and hangers.

Large font recored ORIGINAL 054 radiator.

4 new MonroeMatic shocks.

Rebuilt/restored rallye dash with new repo Tic Toc Tac with all new dash bezels.

New fuel tank, sending unit, fuel lines from tank forward.

New windshield and all of the rest of the glass is in good original condition.

New front brakes. All 4 brakes are the correct 11" H.D. drum type brakes.

Completely rebuilt 1969 date code 4.56:1 power lock Dana rear end with new bearings and brakes by Dr. Diff.

Original AM radio with AM/FM upgrade with 4 RCA speaker outputs and Ipod input for better than factory sound. Just add you extra external amp.

New firm feel steering box.

New un-installed wheel opening mouldings.

New correct original type hood pins.

The car has two hoods. The one on the car is a repo race weight hood.

The other hood is an original hood needs some figberglass repair to a couple of corners and the divider bar in the scoop.

Not the original A12 H wheels but the next best thing I could find, Four 1968 date coded HEMI 15"X6" H.D. factory wheels Expensive and have value for Hemi car owners.

5 NEW never driven on Firestone Polyglas G70 Redlines. They still have the manufacturers stickers on the tread.

New washer bottle---un-installed.

The car has had a lot of modifications/additions from the factory equipment. Here they are.
Converted from factory console auto car to 4 speed. now has factory correct 4 speed console.
Vinyl roof added.
Power brakes added.
Rear bumper guards added.
Factory A/C dash installed and factory A/C firewall modifications added but no under hood A/C items.

Price as listed above is $28K.

Here is a link to a photobucket album of the car. Please be warned that the pictures were taken with a poor quality camera and the car was not cleaned ar all after being stored outside under a tarp for two years. The dark spot on the left rear around the tail light is dirt not rust. The pictures are good enough for you to see what you are getting. No engine shots as the engine is not part of the sales price. There are also scans of the documentation, decoding, and some back in the day pictures of the car from the 80s.
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/696pack/1969 Six Pack Super Bee/

Well, I made a trade deal on this car for an original restored 64K mile 1970 Z28.

The guy took the car complete minus the engine trans and shifter as I advertised it here.

Nice guy that plans to restore it back to the auto trans. He has a 1969 A12 RR and wanted a Bee also.

The Z28 is a NICE car and here is a photo bucket album of it with a video of the car as well if anyone would like to see it.

I traded for it with no intentions of keeping it so it is for sale so if anyone knows of anyone looking for a 1970 Z28 please send them my way. As soon as I get it sold I will be seriously looking for a 1966 Charger.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/696pack/1970 Z28/

I like it! Should be considerably easier to broom then the project Bee.
KID

Thanks guys.

The guy that got the Bee is real happy with it and already has a 69 A12 RR he restored and wanted a Bee as well.

I don't think the Z28 will be hard to move and is a REALLY nice car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back