• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 B body heat and air controls

djo

Local time
10:04 PM
Reaction score
Have a 1969 GTX am looking for the heat and air controls as photo below. I have the paper stickers but they look cheep. Or does anyone know where to get them redone. Have visited local engraving shops but they can not do the letters due to the curved face.
iu

There is someone who does those but I can't remember at the moment.

There was a semi-easily available dry transfer letters that you could find at Office Depot or Staples. the only other thing I remember is it was made by Avery. I think you cleaned them real good, transferred the letters, and had to do a flat clear coat or something.

Have a 1969 GTX am looking for the heat and air controls as photo below. I have the paper stickers but they look cheep. Or does anyone know where to get them redone. Have visited local engraving shops but they can not do the letters due to the curved face.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg
Instrument Specialities

Huh, I used the paper stickers and you can’t even tell they are stickers on mine. They look that good.

Performance Car Graphics does all of my heater and A/C controls, always does a good job!!

Performance Car Graphics does all of my heater and A/C controls, always does a good job!!
Dave does great work but he's in the middle of some serious health issues right now.

Auto Transport Service
Back