• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 B-body Hemi Motor Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Local time
11:14 AM
Reaction score
My brother has more money than me so I'm here helping him...

He is adding a 426 to his 69 Charger. It is a big block car so the k-frame is good, he just needs the motor mounts.

Does anyone have a pair for sale?

Reply here or message me here.

Thanks,

Ron

The Hemi K frame isn't the same as the V8 K frame. If he retains the V8 K frame he's looking for the conversion motor mounts.

The Hemi K frame isn't the same as the V8 K frame. If he retains the V8 K frame he's looking for the conversion motor mounts.
AH - thank you thank you. He may have told me that but because he's adding a 426 to a 69 Charger.... I might not have listened very well!!! (#jealous)

If you want to do it like the factory. I make the K member and steal motor mounts

FYI, If you go with the conversion mounts you can not use the stock exhaust manifolds.

If you want to do it like the factory. I make the K member and steal motor mounts
I will go with the factory original mount. I need to replace the one I have on the car. Thank you for your input, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back