• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 B Body ignition switch wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

robl72

Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a working Ignition switch for my 1969 Dodge Charger. Used or new as long as it works and is US made.

Mopar part # 2864464

thanks

Rob L.

I have a few originals but over the years I have since found there are 2 types. One has an extra terminal. Show a pic of the one you need..

I have the one with 5 Terminals.

image.jpg

Thanks. I will check in the Am if box is in my trailer but if the box with them is in my garage it will be sooner.. .

Got one without the lock cylinder

The Air aconditioned cars were 6 terminals --- extra ground wire, so they didn't short out when you shut the car off and left the a.c. on... Now, when you went to start the car, you could short out the ignition switch without the additional ground.....

The 6 terminal switches effectively replace the 5 terminal switch...

I have the Reproduction 6 prong switch (they ONLY Make a 6 - prong swtch) made in Pennsylvania for $ 69 and
the Ignition Tumbler for $ 69, if you need or want.....

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if you want or desire....

Yours, Craig.......

The 1969 Igniton Switch and Ignition Tumbler are --- 1969 ONLY ---- as you, and probably just about Everyone knows ......

I have a good 5 terminal original from a 69 Charger I parted years back.. Here it is.

DSCN3085.JPG DSCN3086.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back