• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 B5 Blue Charger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterskee

Local time
11:17 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale my 1969 Dodge Charger B5 Blue
REALLY NICE CAR, STRAIGHT AND CLEAN
1969 Dodge Charger with number match 383 , auto console, 3:23 suregrip and factory Air Conditioning.

I cant stress enough what a nice car this is, someone will be very pleased with this purchase.
PM me for video or if you would like additional information
Private sale from my personal collection.
Overall this is a super clean, great, honest and well done car, very little body work was done (Lower quarter:) , car is believed to be 47,000 original miles USA car originally i think Washington State

This car is solid example of a numbers matching 1969 charger. Many suspension upgrades have been made in 2019 as per below via Firm Feel plus the addition of 11.75 Dr Diff front disk brakes. This car handles and stops fantastic. All the chrome and brite work are spectacular.

The bodywork was done in 2010 by a reputable shop “Body by Biggs” not a bondo bucket, original body panels as far as i can tell, the rear lower quarters were done and it has a clean-rotisserie underside.

Below is a list of features and enhancements done to the car, everything has been performed to highest standard yet still retains a nice stock look.

- 383 - Numbers Match
- 4bbl , original 2bbl car
- Automatic with factory Console
- Factory A/C car
- A/C New condenser, rebuilt compressor and lines - needs charging.
- Factory AirTemp Tinted Glass
- NEW complete TTI Exhaust system including mufflers and tips
- NEW DR Diff 11.75" Disk Brakes
- NEW Firm Feel Tubular upper control arms
- NEW Reinforced lower control arms.
- NEW Firm Feel 1.25" Sway bar
- NEW Rear leaf springs
- NEW Bushings
- NEW Carb
- NEW COPPER COBRA TIRES ( 275-60 -15 Rear 245-60-15 Front)
- Interior is immaculate.
- Super straight lines and panels
- Gaps are nice.
- Zero rust
- Fender Tag
The paint is super nice however there are a few random imperfections that you have to look for 9/10

60k USD- Can ship anywhere needed.
Located just outside of Toronto.
IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6177.jpg
IMG_6179.jpg
IMG_6192 copy.jpg
IMG_6193.jpg
IMG_2128.jpg IMG_6038.JPG IMG_6872.JPG IMG_7866.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back