• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Barracuda convertible big block 383--5-speed overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidon1

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Im selling my 69 Barracuda convertible with a 383 and 32% overdrive 5-speed manual transmission because I have 6 other mopars and Im 74 years old ---It has a 3:23 sure grip that acts like a 3:84 gear in a 4 speed car because of the 2:97 1st gear in the 5 speed--Its extreamly fast and very quick --it has factory disc brakes stock to this car--the frame is tied with 2x2 square stock--the wheels are 5 on 4-1/2 with weld rims--this engine sports two 500 cfm edelbrocks with progressive linkage and gets mid 20s mpg when driven normal--Its balanced and blue printed rods.The heads are fully tricked out and I spare nothing when I build these cars--I want them dependable and brutally fast and reliable--Its very drivable and my wife drives it also but if you step on it you go very quickly over the speed limit--It needs nothing but you ---I want $75,000 obo--contact me with questions

misc cars engines etc 118.JPG misc cars engines etc 121.JPG misc cars engines etc 123.JPG misc cars engines etc 124.JPG misc cars engines etc 122.JPG

there are many more details on 4-A-bodys only under 69 barracuda 4 sale-if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back