• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Charger 383 auto restoration started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
What more can I say. Its a Charger! 69 Charger project car in process up for sale. No expense was spared in replacing needed sheet metal on this car. All the hard tedious expensive sheet metal work has already been done. Close to 9,500.00 has been invested just into new sheet. All new sheet metal was professionally installed. Seams finished on quarter panels at roof and rockers. New sheet metal was pretty much left unprimed so you know exactly what was done. What has been done so far on the car has been done correctly to last for a long long time. No just a bunch of body filler stuffed into holes and covered over with undercoat and primer! Here is a list of new sheet metal put on the car.
Upper Cowl .....400.00
Roof Skin.....699.00
Roof Gutters.....200.00
Left Outer Rocker Panel..... 300.00
Right Outer Rocker Panel..... 300.00
Front Floor Pan..... 500.00
Rear Footwell panels..... 280.00
Under Rear Seat panel.....400.00
Right Full 1/4 Panel ..... 600.00
Right Trunk Gutter ..... 89.00
Right Outer Wheelhousing ..... 160.00
Right Inner Wheelhousing ..... 170.00
Right Trunk Floor Dropoff ..... 160.00
Trunk Floor 1 piece..... 400.00
Lower Rear Valance ..... 270.00
Trunk Floor To Valance Braces ..... 130.00
Right Valance Corner ..... 85.00
Left Valance Corner ...... 85.00
Taillight Panel ..... 470.00
Left Full 1/4 Panel ..... 600.00
Left Trunk Gutter ..... 89.00
Left Outer Wheelhousing ..... 160.00
Left Inner Wheelhousing ..... 170.00
Left Trunk Floor Dropoff ..... 160.00
Rear Window Filler ..... 309.00
Rear Window Filler Underside Plenum ..... 250.00
Rear Window Filler Lower Channel ..... 160.00
Rear Window Filler Left inside corner ..... 35.00
Rear Window Filler Right inside corner ..... 35.00
Left C Pillar inner support ..... 140.00
Right C Pillar inner support ..... 140.00
Package Tray Left Extension..... 60.00
Package Tray Right Extension ..... 60.00
Right Rear Frame Rail ..... 400.00
Left Rear Frame Rail ..... 400.00
Rear Crossmember ..... 230.00
Left door and hinge pillars have already been stripped and primed. Right door and fenders are very solid and don't look as if they will need much work at all. Deck lid has some dings in it that still need fixed and the underside needs sanded down. Pretty solid lip. Hood is solid but has dents and buckles in it. Useable, depending on how much time you want to spend on it. Front rails and torsion bar crossmember are extremly solid as is the front inner fenders and firewall. Grille is pretty decent in the car. Some minor work needed but not all busted up. Missing 2 lower mouldings, vacuum pods and 1 pod bracket with rod and wiring harness. I do have the roof rail channels along with the drip rail mouldings, upper door and 1/4 mouldings, windshield mouldings, upper 2 pieces of the back glass moulding and front parking light housings only. . Some of the front end of the car was temporarily put back together for shipping purposes and you get a better idea of what is there. Front and rear glass are just laying in place to try and keep the interior a little cleaner. Interior will need carpet, headliner, center console, seat covers, radio, seat tracks. Wiring is intact in dash. Rear upper pads are nice. Front ones can be used but are split as usual. Door and 1/4 trim panels are there but incorrect for a 69 Charger. I do have the proper front seat cores for the car with good seat buns but will need new covers as does the rear. This was originally an R4 Bright Red 318 automatic car. There is a 383 automatic that was not in the car when I got it and is just set into place and bolted in for shipping. Nothing is hooked up on it. I don't know anything about the engine except it does turn freely and it is out of a 67 B Body. Comes with an MSD distributor, wiring, plug wires and ignition box. I have the car priced very fairly for the amount of money that was spent just to buy a 69 Charger then add 9,500.00 in parts and close to 10K in labor..... You get the picture. I have no intentions of giving it away. I'm involved in restoring a couple other Chargers and just dont have the time and money to do them all so instead of it sitting until I can get back to it I'm going to let it go. Car is well work my price of 25,000.00. Clear PA title in my name

IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1686.JPG IMG_1687.JPG IMG_1688.JPG IMG_1684.JPG IMG_1683.JPG IMG_1694.JPG IMG_1691.JPG IMG_1668.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back