• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 charger Daytona Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

70RTCHARGER

Local time
10:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I decided to sell the Daytona clone, I started working on the body and got the Vega hatch in and pretty much into shape where it needs to be. I got Daytona trunk hinges and trunk lid is cut down to size and I bought the end cap to finish the trunk lid. I bought the Daytona nose, bottom valance, Daytona Wing, wing washers, latch tray, Z brackets, grill surround and some of the head light assembly. all the fiberglass pieces are Janak reproduction and are the top line pieces, I have over 8k in parts. I also bought the front turn signals for the Daytona and had a guy build high quality wind deflectors that go on the A pillar. I found a pair of 70 Charger fenders that took months of searching to find quality original fenders and a 70 Charger hood.
The charger is original red car with white interior and white top. 383 automatic on the floor, has a 8.75 rear end with 3.23 gears. I have a 383 engine block and a 440 block. the car still has its build sheet. The car will need a couple patch panels on the quarter panels but the quarters don’t need to be replaced. The trunk has been replaced.
The car is very complete, but I’m sure it’s missing a few smaller pieces. have most of the parts boxed up.
I also have the 69 parts that came off the car, front fenders, hood, valance, grille front bumper. The car is off to a great start on being a Daytona clone and the hard part of this car is done being the Vega hatch is done and the trunk being cut down to size. I would sell the car for 25k with the 69 parts included. The car is located in eastern Wyoming and I have a clean title in hand.

4101E208-F3FD-43B4-A66E-E5BB76843D52.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back