Mopars For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 70RTCHARGER

70RTCHARGER Active Member

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Contact Seller
    I decided to sell the Daytona clone, I started working on the body and got the Vega hatch in and pretty much into shape where it needs to be. I got Daytona trunk hinges and trunk lid is cut down to size and I bought the end cap to finish the trunk lid. I bought the Daytona nose, bottom valance, Daytona Wing, wing washers, latch tray, Z brackets, grill surround and some of the head light assembly. all the fiberglass pieces are Janak reproduction and are the top line pieces, I have over 8k in parts. I also bought the front turn signals for the Daytona and had a guy build high quality wind deflectors that go on the A pillar. I found a pair of 70 Charger fenders that took months of searching to find quality original fenders and a 70 Charger hood.
    The charger is original red car with white interior and white top. 383 automatic on the floor, has a 8.75 rear end with 3.23 gears. I have a 383 engine block and a 440 block. the car still has its build sheet. The car will need a couple patch panels on the quarter panels but the quarters don’t need to be replaced. The trunk has been replaced.
    The car is very complete, but I’m sure it’s missing a few smaller pieces. have most of the parts boxed up.
    I also have the 69 parts that came off the car, front fenders, hood, valance, grille front bumper. The car is off to a great start on being a Daytona clone and the hard part of this car is done being the Vega hatch is done and the trunk being cut down to size. I would sell the car for 25k with the 69 parts included. The car is located in eastern Wyoming and I have a clean title in hand.

4101E208-F3FD-43B4-A66E-E5BB76843D52.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • 70RTCHARGER

Local Time:
      Another picture of the car

1B8F99DC-DB38-4441-8279-9903E940E968.jpeg

• JTB

JTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      7:42 PM
      In box is full.

• 70RTCHARGER

Local Time:
      Thank you I fixed it!

• 70RTCHARGER

Local Time:
      Nose is on and rust has been repaired.

6C080CE1-CA69-40B8-BA5F-2DC2DE04D24A.jpeg

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.