• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger F8 Dash color

Kennith

Local time
12:03 PM
Reaction score
I have a 69 Charger that is F8 green. The interior was green as well

The dash is rusted and I want to sand it down to repaint it.

Does anyone know the correct color code for the dash?

Got a link to someone that sells the paint in a spray can or code?

Is the entire dash the same color or is the top near the windshield a different color?

I just called Charles at 8774Paint1 about dash/column paint for my 69 saddle interior and he was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I could not find a listing for the metal part of the dash anywhere. It will be a couple of weeks as he has to order the tint because it’s not a common color but if the product matches the service so far, I don’t think that I will be disappointed.

The dash, ashtray door, steering column, and center windshield garnish all got "suede" finish.
Only application of suede finish in that era; similar to organisol, has a fine but rough texture and no gloss.
Charles is a good source; his argent is very nice as well.
If you need color info, I have some old charts.

For you guys that have used the MOPAR Automotive Restoration Paint suede for dashes, does anyone have some pictures they could share? How do you like the suede texter? Did it turn out pretty good?
I have not received my order yet because it’s not a common color so he had to order the tint. I needed a color matched for my upper pad also, so I sent him a sample and said to hold it until everything can be shipped at once.

Auto Transport Service
Back