• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Charger R/T - Not mine

funknut

Local time
9:30 AM
Reaction score
Could be a great find if it's an R/T.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...wse_serp:b5f5a39f-adcc-4ae3-86c0-f1a162b9c5ef

$37,000

"1969 Dodge Charger RT 440 4 speed. This is a real deal XS29L originally an automatic. 440 ran when pulled, but is not the original engine. (1968 engine). Car spent almost 2 years in the body shop having all the metal work done, new floors, complete trunk floor, new quarter panels, all the body work done and was ready for paint when it left the shop. Car was stored away for 14 years so it needs to be cleaned, sanded and re primed. Clean title in my name. Matching numbers on original core support and quarter trunk seal lip. Thanks"

nc_oc=AQlkp8P3yWL9h5FFowK4iSvTza4aNWDOS3WKwmQYFFVZt98PgoxeVrQ4Z0_PU9wNhyI&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQlUDYQT0hM00zdU26jzd-O16IOH0jTNo09WcaPNI0tWETgCXk_EVX1aIVIGr1xYaNM&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

I look at these and the amount of work and $$'s required to make them drivable.... My luck the bottom of the market would fall out upon purchase
Just saying....

So wild conservative guess $40,000 to restore if you do most of the work yourself and then your time and then you end up at $77,000 ?
The air cleaner is not a 68 year though

That car looks real solid. If no metalwork is needed, it probably isn't that terrible of a price in todays market. 1969 Charger R/T original 4-speed and would have a Dana. Rare and desirable. At least a guy wouldn't be totally upside down at the end if he did the labor himself.

Maybe it's just me but does it look like when they did the 4 speed conversion they added a second brake pedal instead of replacing both with the smaller pedals? Both look huge!

Auto Transport Service
Back