• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger Tail Light Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
7:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have had five of these in storage for many years. Two full sets and an odd one out. They are in original condition. None have exterior visible cracks to see once installed. The moldings do show their age. Not perfect but decent and still intact. If you would like more pictures I can send them.

Three of the 5 have a crack. Two are not cracked as far as I can tell because there is factory undercoating overspray on the back of the assembly.

One pair is good. The other three of the tail light lenses have a crack across the outside corner in the trunk area on top and NOT on the outside of the lense. Once you install them they are not visible because the inside of the 69 lense is painted black. The blacked out paint hides any repair .

I prefer to sell them together. Keep in mind they are 53 years old. They will clean up well and are a good alternative for someone who doesn't want to spend a ton of money to get their car on the road until they can afford a perfect set for thousands of dollars. The replacement lense prices are crazy......

$150ea. obo plus shipping and handling I have PayPal

I will accept a discounted offer for all five.

origin 13618

Thank you

1655569969503.png
1655569976929.png
IMG-7495.jpg
IMG-7494.jpg
IMG-7460.jpg
IMG-7485.jpg
IMG-7478.jpg
IMG-7471.jpg
IMG-7493.jpg
IMG-7476.jpg

Last edited:
That pic almost looks like a pair of 70's, vs 69's. Can you post the rest of the pics? PM sent

Only the 69 Charger had the chrome trim around the edge of the lenses. They are all for 1969.

I will try to get some more pictures for you.

Thank you

I’m not familiar with “XH” was what model/option?
XH was the Base model Charger in 1970, came with a Bench seat, and the tail light trim panel wasn't included. The area around the tail lights was the same color as the car.

XH was the Base model Charger in 1970, came with a Bench seat, and the tail light trim panel wasn't included. The area around the tail lights was the same color as the car.

Very interesting...Never saw one. Base model come with a particular engine? 318? Column auto shift? Or was the 3 speed available? On the tree? That would be as base I think as you could get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back