• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Charger Tail Light Assemblies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Grabber

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have had five of these in storage for many years. Two full sets and an odd one out. They are in original condition. None have exterior visible cracks. The moldings are not perfect but decent and still intact.

Three of the 5 have a crack across a corner where a mounting screw is that can be repaired. It would not be visible from the outside.

One pair of the five tail lights are not cracked as far as I can tell because there is factory undercoating overspray on the back of the assembly.

Any repair to any of them would not visible because the 69 lense is painted black above the outer portion of the lense outside.

I prefer to sell them together. They will clean up well and are a good alternative for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money to get their car on the road until they can afford a perfect set for thousands of dollars. Also good extra sets in case repros become unavailable for some reason. New replacement lense prices are crazy......

$150 each or best offer plus shipping and handling

I have PayPal

I will accept a discounted offer for all five.

origin 13618

Thank you

1657066269395.png
1657066281170.png

I have had five of these in storage for many years. Two full sets and an odd one out. They are in original condition. None have exterior visible cracks. The moldings are not perfect but decent and still intact.

Three of the 5 have a crack across a corner where a mounting screw is that can be repaired. It would not be visible from the outside.

One pair of the five tail lights are not cracked as far as I can tell because there is factory undercoating overspray on the back of the assembly.

Any repair to any of them would not visible because the 69 lense is painted black above the outer portion of the lense outside.

I prefer to sell them together. They will clean up well and are a good alternative for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money to get their car on the road until they can afford a perfect set for thousands of dollars. Also good extra sets in case repros become unavailable for some reason. New replacement lense prices are crazy......

$150 each or best offer plus shipping and handling

I have PayPal

I will accept a discounted offer for all five.

origin 13618

Thank you

View attachment 1308794View attachment 1308795
Are any of these still available?

Do any of the left, drivers side, that you have, do not have the stripe painted, some lights came without the stripe painted , if that makes since

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the black exterior paint on the upper portion?

I believe 70 chargers weren’t painted. I will check when you get back to me. If you have the right side and can send a picture it would help. Thank you

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the black exterior paint on the upper portion?

I believe 70 chargers weren’t painted. I will check when you get back to me. If you have the right side and can send a picture it would help. Thank you

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

I have a tail light assembly that does not have the silver painted stripe. It is in very good shape but doesn’t have the plastic chrome edge molding. Possibly from a 70 Charger. It’s in great shape.

I have another tail light with the chrome edge molding that has some issues with the lense.

You can make one tail light out of the two or you can take the lense in good shape and put the chrome molding on yourself if you have one.

Or maybe they repro just the chrome molding.

Let me know what you think

can you send me photos of those two light assembly's that you talked about

Have you had a chance to check the date on the light above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back