• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Console top plate 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimodc

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 4 speed console top plate for a 1969 Sport Satellite. Please let me know what you have. Thank you!

What condition do you want? I have one from a 69 sport sat also. I'm going to no console floor shift. No top boot, btm one so so.

I received a message in my email that I had a conversation started from Garry James, but any attempt to open the conversation simply stated an "error" had occurred and could not be opened.... this is the second time this has happened. Is this a "scam" attempt? A search for Garry James revealed no such person. If this is legit and Garry James is trying to leave me a message, can you please retry?

@kiwigtx anything weird with this??
I'll look into it.

It is probably a good time to remind people that a Private Conversation from someone who doesn't contribute regularly/ or at all, should be reported and disregarded as potential Scam tactics.

Reporting the incident helps us weed out the scum. :thumbsup:

I'll look into it.

It is probably a good time to remind people that a Private Conversation from someone who doesn't contribute regularly/ or at all, should be reported and disregarded as potential Scam tactics.

Reporting the incident helps us weed out the scum. :thumbsup:
I just checked, and it seems that the "New Member' was found to be a scammer and has been removed from site.

That is why no-one else can find that 'person' - only visible trace is what the Mods & Staff can see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back