• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Coronet R/T where did it come from.

slx70

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02711.JPG
DSC02725.JPG
1717_1.jpg
I recently purchased a 1969 R/T Coronet, and I am trying to find out what dealership it was bought from. If possible. I have records that date back to 1975 where the car was sold at a used car dealership in Chicago 7 miles from grand Spalding dodge ( Mr. Norms). So the car apparently was purchased new in that area. Enclosed are some photos of the car before it went through a complete restoration it has a sticker in the window that says Mr. Norms sports club. after the restoration they made sure to keep that sticker in the window. Is there anyway to use the VIN to tell? Any Ideals or thoughts. Just curious to find out. Thanks Bill

Good luck in Illinois they will tell you they can do a title search and will only go back 7 years.. if you find away around the Illinois privacy law let me know I’m looking for my dads 70 RT ... XS29UOG170626 best of luck on yours! Stunning car too nice work!

Beautiful car Bill. Shorten the tail pipes.

very nice :thumbsup:, you can get all the original dealership stuff
an example
$(KGrHqN,!qcFBp69RQWSBQdI4NLzHg~~60_12  14.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back