• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Dodge Charger R/T project car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Jaklitsch

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
After 40 years of owning this car, it's about time to let someone try to breath life into it. Here is the ebay listing 1969 Dodge Charger R/T or $20,000 OBO
I'm not looking for crazy money, as you can see by my listing, my reserve price as already been reached. It needs a lot of work, I was hoping at some point that I could fix it up but that is not going to happen. After having something for 40 years, it's hard to let it go but it is time.
charger.jpg

Last edited:
Hate to be Capt. Obvious here but your "69" looks suspiciously like a 68... just sayin

After 40 years of owning this car, it's about time to let someone try to breath life into it. Here is the ebay listing 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
I'm not looking for crazy money, as you can see by my listing, my reserve price as already been reached. It needs a lot of work, I was hoping at some point that I could fix it up but that is not going to happen. After having something for 40 years, it's hard to let it go but it is time.View attachment 1341546
You also need to list a price here......you would have seen that if you would have read the rules for posting an ad when prompted.

You also need to list a price here......you would have seen that if you would have read the rules for posting an ad when prompted.
I did read the rules, they say I can post an ebay listing, as people bid, the price changes.

I did read the rules, they say I can post an ebay listing, as people bid, the price changes.
#7. You must Post either an Asking Price or Make offer with a BIN Price. (We prefer you post an asking price)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back