• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 dodge Charger RT 11,900 ORIGINAL MILES

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterskee

Local time
9:37 PM
Reaction score
Hey There
I dont post much on here however i am looking to find a buyer for this 1969 RT Charger 440 -Automatic
-Original Paint A4 Silver
-Original Miles only 11,900
-Numbers match of course.
-Build sheet
-Original bill of sale
-Has to be one of, if not the lowest mile 69 charger on the planet?
-Has a couple of nicks and dings - rear quarter has a long crease that IMO could be massaged out.
-I have just about finished all the provenance on it.

What do you think a value should be on a car such as this?
Anyone here interested purchasing?

Video link to car.
DM if interested - Thanks for your time everyone

Last edited:
Cool car... but I think you need to post in the for sale section.. your in Ontario? cars got BC plates? in BC or Ontario?

Any idea how those sail panels got all those wrinkles in them? Factory didn't send them out that way I don't believe. Curious?

Very nice looking car, I like that color.

Is that an all stock motor? I don't know anyone else around me that doesn't have a 440 without a big cam, headers or something. I am just curious if that is the "stock" motor idle

100% original paint? Engine been out and rebuilt? How long have you owned this or are you consignment selling?

I've had several super-low mileage cars in that condition. They were dragcars, and put back together after long periods of sitting. All uncut, but reassembled with the original parts that were taken off and/or out while they were raced.

I guess the seam sealer between the fenders and the inner fenders just magically disappeared.......

The cam was a mistake.......

What a wonderful car. I'd certainly be happy to have it in my garage, whatever warts folks wanna nitpick on it and all.

run that thing across Barret Jackson . surely you'll find that someone that might pay 80k for it

still a nice example of a 69, vin and fender tags would help alot.

It is Don, he asked for opinions yet has answered none of the questions to help us give him a value. I may have been interested, considering it might be close to my back yard. A slower trip around with the camera would be nice, to see how "little" that quarter panel crease is. Appears to be 5' in the video.

alot of the description can be interpreted more than one way, I am partial to silver chargers for some reason. its kinda like a tease, similar to going to a titty bar.

hargers for some reason. its kinda like a tease, similar to going to a titty bar.
Car
Cool car... but I think you need to post in the for sale section.. your in Ontario? cars got BC plates? in BC or Ontario?
Sorry im not getting email notifications for some reason that anyone commented,....Car is in BC at the moment yes.

Any idea how those sail panels got all those wrinkles in them? Factory didn't send them out that way I don't believe. Curious?

Very nice looking car, I like that color.
Thanks, I have no idea how the sail panels got wrinkles in them, Its 50 years old, that may have something to do with it?

Is that an all stock motor? I don't know anyone else around me that doesn't have a 440 without a big cam, headers or something. I am just curious if that is the "stock" motor idle
Number match engine, we do suspect original owner put in a mild cam, doesn't seem to be anything to radical.

Last edited:
100% original paint? Engine been out and rebuilt? How long have you owned this or are you consignment selling?
100% percent original Paint- original owner had a 6 pack on it the day after he bought it. kept the original Intake and Valve covers on his bench they were put back on by the second owner.

I've had several super-low mileage cars in that condition. They were dragcars, and put back together after long periods of sitting. All uncut, but reassembled with the original parts that were taken off and/or out while they were raced.[/QUOTE
Original Owner street raced it- was a big street scene in his home town. USA car ohio area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back