• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Dodge Coronet 4 door deck filler panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart K

69 Coronet more door.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score
Looking for rust free or at least minimal rust panels for the 1969 Coroner 4 door.

Taillight Panel (ordered)
Trunk Pan (ordered)
Left and right quarter panels (found)
Deck filler panel (still need)

Please PM me if you have what I need or feel free to call Bart at 520-235-6692

Last edited:
if you end up needing any Door parts,i have 4 excellent b5 blue doors off a low mileage 69.
unfortunately,thats all i have left besides trim and other inside pieces.

if you end up needing any Door parts,i have 4 excellent b5 blue doors off a low mileage 69.
unfortunately,thats all i have left besides trim and other inside pieces.
Are the inside door panels (cards) still available? I will double check and see if I need any door parts, but I think I am good. Thanks for your reply!

Wow what did you find under that paint!
Well, it is not as bad as it sounds, I am just trying to do the best possible repairs since I will be keeping the car. The passenger quarter panel was pretty bad, it looks like it was hit and wrinkled up pretty badly. The other panels are not so bad and could be fixed with the exception of the trunk pan, it will have to be replaced, but if I can find good replacement panels I would just as soon go with those. Check out this link to see the videos of what we found! https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-4-door-coronet-yeah-thats-right-i-do.169340/

How about a whole car?

9A7088EA-F886-44F3-A004-9AEADAB4DAFE.jpeg

I have an NOS outside door handle for a 4 door that I bought for my two door many years ago but it was different. If interested I will check the box to see which side.

I have an NOS outside door handle for a 4 door that I bought for my two door many years ago but it was different. If interested I will check the box to see which side.

Uh oh, I bought 2 pair of two door handles for my 4 door....sounds like that might not work. I appreciate the offer, but one handle will not do much for me. Let me do a little research and I will get back to you.

Wow what did you find under that paint!

Well, it is not as bad as it sounds, I am just trying to do the best possible repairs since I will be keeping the car. The passenger quarter panel was pretty bad, it looks like it was hit and wrinkled up pretty badly. The other panels are not so bad and could be fixed with the exception of the trunk pan, it will have to be replaced, but if I can find good replacement panels I would just as soon go with those. Check out this link to see the videos of what we found! https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...-4-door-coronet-yeah-thats-right-i-do.169340/

Since this is a classified ad, please use the conversation system for comments or start a new thread. Thanks.

Since this is a classified ad, please use the conversation system for comments or start a new thread. Thanks.
Sorry Cranky, I will keep this thread focused for the classified ad. So at this point the only piece I have not been able to find yet is the deck filler panel (between the rear window and trunk for the 4 door. If anyone has this available, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back