• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 DODGE CORONET 440 station wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad69bee

Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 69 Dodge Coronet 440 wagon. It was originally a 318 with a manual 3-speed on the tree. I was building this car to keep and I put a LOT of new parts into it, but plans have changed. All of this work has been done within the last year and has approx. 3,000 miles on it.

DRIVETRAIN & SUSPENSION:

RBLT 383, RBLT 833 OD 4-speed from mid 70's van, NEW shifter linkage and brackets, NEW shifter mechanism, NEW Pistol Grip shifter, NEW clutch and pressure plate, NEW driveshaft, 8&3/4 rear with 2.76 Sure Grip, NEW axles with NEW studs and Green axle bearings, NEW axle seals.
The suspension has been completely rebuilt. NEW Tow Package with brake controller, reese hitch, and 7 pin connector. NEW shocks with air shocks in the rear, NEW ball joints, NEW tie rods, NEW bearings, NEW bushings including the rear eye spring bushings and front sway bar bushings. NEW disc brakes in front with NEW 11" drums in rear. All NEW steel and rubber lines, NEW pads and shoes, NEW master cylinder, NEW proportioning valve. NEW gas tank, NEW sending unit with 3/8 pickup, NEW 3/8" aluminum fuel line, NEW fuel pump. RESTORED 14" Magnum 500 rims with EXCELLENT Cooper Cobra tires 235/60/14s all around.

INTERIOR:

Front bucket seats and third rear facing seat with NEW seat covers and foam, middle bench seat in excellent ORIGINAL condition, NEW carpet, Excellent ORIGINAL cardboard headliner, NEW custom wood dash with NEW Autometer gages, NEW wiring from headlights to taillights with NEW fuseblock (no more glass fuses), NEW windshield washer bottle, NEW full floor pan with NEW E-body 4-spd tunnel. All of the window and door mechanisms were removed, cleaned, and greased including the electric tailgate window. NEW door and tailgate weather stripping (tailgate needs to be installed), NEW window crank handles, NEW door handles inside and out. NEW heating and AC unit. Heater is installed and working, the AC needs to be installed, but the compressor, condenser, and drier are all NEW and included with the car.

BODY:

The body on this car is SOLID and in EXCELLENT condition with factory roof rack. The only bodywork that has been done so far was to fill in the emblem holes and rear side marker lights. All of the jambs and engine bay have been painted with DuPont scorch red. The undercarriage was cleaned and undercoated. NEW Super Bee grille emblem, NEW 69 Charger flip out gas cap. I will be swapping out the Ramcharger hood for a fiberglass, Six Pack lift off hood.

20130922 (7).jpg20130922 (1).jpg20130922 (2).jpg20130922 (6).jpg20130922 (3).jpg20130922 (5).jpg20130922 (4).jpg

The price is firm at $9,000 and I am not looking for any trades. I would consider trading for a nice 71 Roadrunner or a REAL NICE 71 Satellite. I would consider other trades that are far more valuable than my wagon, but it would make more sense for you to sell what you have and bring me cash.

Will you post some engine and interior photo or pm me some. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Will you post some engine and interior photos or pm me some. Thanks

69 wagon (35).jpg69 wagon (27).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

69 wagon (40).jpg

The mileage is approx. 4,500. I didn't feel like running out to check when I posted the ad and just guesstimated.

cool car if I was closer I would think about that one for sure!

If anyone has ever really wanted a wagon this would be a awesome one to get and finish IMHO. I remember your build thread and posts. Good luck

Yeah... based on what I see I'm interested ! Looks very cool ! Do you have any other wagons for sale ?

Thanks for the compliments. I bought a 69 Sport Satellite wagon just to get the rear facing seat components from, but I sold it. My son loves riding in the rear facing seat as I did growing up with our family's 67 Coronet wagon. The problem is that we need to move. We have been stuck dealing with a thieving, alcoholic, child predator for a neighbor. He is friends with the local police dept. which makes them useless. When he admitted to exposing himself in front of my kids, they did nothing. When we caught him on video stealing from us and the police caught him with the stolen property, they refused to do anything more than make him return it. They even lied in the police report and said he apologized and we forgave him (neither is true). When he got intoxicated and tried to attack my wife on our property and I had to run out and tackle him at her feet, the police arrested me. It has been a 5 year nightmare that has taken a tremendous toll on my family. I have been selling off all my extra parts and cars to make our move out of state a little easier. Also have KITT from Knight Rider if anyone is interested.86 TA KARR (9).jpg86 TA KARR (10).jpg

sorry to here of all ur problems too bad you can't just shoot him and save us all a lot of grief. How much you asking for kitt.

Selling KITT for $14K, or consider Mopar trades to build more movie cars. Looking for: 70-74 Cuda (Phantasm car), 68-70 Charger (General Lee, Fast and Furious), 58 Plymouth (Christine), etc.
KITT started as a rust free 86 Trans Am. Has RBLT 383 stroker roller motor, RBLT 700r w/shift kit, RBLT 10 bolt rear w/Richmond 4.10 gears, Season 3-4 nose and dash with scanning light, tan 89 GTA interior, etc. Have plenty of pictures, but taking WAAAAYYYY too long to upload them for some reason. PM me with an email if you are interested and I can send them that way. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

As for the wagon, all of the weather stripping came from Steele Rubber Products. The wagon was on ebay and ended at $12K, but the high bidder backed out. It is going to the paint shop as soon as my income tax comes in. So, for the next few weeks it is available for $12K just like it sits in these pictures or will trade for the same cars I listed above. Thanks

69 Coronet wagon (1).jpg69 Coronet wagon (11).jpg69 Coronet wagon (13).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

While I'm at it, I also have a 70 Mercury Cyclone GT that I will trade for the same cars mentioned above or sell outright for $10K. Car has been cloned into a Cyclone Spoiler, has a 429 Big Block, and is currently on ebay with no reserve and 3 days to go. Thanks.

IMG_0434.jpgIMG_0436.jpgIMG_0445.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here, finally got the pictures of KITT/KARR to load up. Thanks.

86 TA KARR (14).jpg86 TA KARR (17).jpg86 TA KARR (18).jpg86 TA KARR (19).jpg86 TA KARR (22).jpg86 TA KARR (24).jpg86 TA KARR (25).jpg86 TA KARR (27).jpg86 TA KARR (28).jpg86 TA KARR (30).jpg86 TA KARR (33).jpg86 TA KARR (34).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back