• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Coronet RT

AR CARWELL

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
I'm new to the Site. Met a guy name Mike who I thought was selling a 1969 Dodge Coronet RT. He had sold it over 10 years ago. Someone was still posting his info. He suggested I join this Site instead of searching the websites. At 61, I've never joined a site. So bare with me if I make any mistakes. I'm into Classic Cars. I own a 1967 Pontiac GTO, matching numbers. Not ready to part with it. That was a four year project. I also own a 1968 Chevy Chevelle. This was a two year project. I'm thinking about selling it and starting a new project. I'm wanting to restore a 1969 Dodge Coronet RT. Hopefully by joining I get some good leads. Thanks for reading my post.

Welcome! Some kool cars you have there. I dig all the American muscle cars!

Welcome! You came to the right place!

Welcome from Alabama, sounds like you are familiar with the restoration process. Join the fun here.

hello and glad your here,can post pics of your cars for us.

Welcome aboard from NJ. I hope you find that elusive 69 RT ASAP! You will eventually find that owning a Mopar not only improves your health & well being but makes you feel younger!
:lol:
Best of luck with your search!

Welcome from North Florida…
Well I for one don’t mind seeing other brands of muscle cars so post some pics.
Good luck on your search :thumbsup:

Welcome.
5F93D1B5-6667-4807-943A-7EA46435D73C.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO AR! I like GTOs and Chevelles but really love '69 Coronets! Best wishes in finding yours.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Auto Transport Service
Back