• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 door lock rod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a passenger side door lock rod assembly at a fair price for a 1969 Charger.
I would think that Any "B" Body links would be the same (Like 68-69 Coronet, road runner, GTX & Charger, Would be the same & I found mine on ebay and did, just now, under 1969 Plymouth GTX. Funny thing is, I looked under road runner 1st and only saw 1 listing and it was for the left link. I found a pair of links for $17.95 and a little over $3.00, for shipping.

I think Classic Industries and Yearone reproduce that part or at least I remember something like it a few weeks ago.

Not Much difference in the cost, between these and the ones that 1969 Coronet R/T found. One Thing I would like to bring out to BrushyMtnMopar, is that there are a number of parts, that will fit all of the B Bodies & if not sure, post up. someone here, will help you out. This is a fine place here. Good to know that Year One has then, for sure, 1969CoronetR/T.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Door...629148?hash=item3632ed091c:g:EqUAAOSw9V5bCQGy

68 69 70 Charger stands alone, in the B Bodies, as far as door lock rods and such.

For one thing, the door shells are much thicker on the Charger, then RR Super Bee Coronet etc. BrushyMntMopar will be looking for something like this, (pictured are both sides)

IMG_1388.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back