• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 GTX - Gulf Coast of Texas

dhd76

Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG

Well, I guess I fouled that up...

So I am trying to get to the "Welcome Wagon". The pix of my 1969 GTX are up there before this message. I am a 70-year old guy from the Gulf Coast of Texas - greater Houston area, but I stay out of there all I can. I spent my working life in the trucking business and have recently retired. I'm happily married for 50 years in August 2020, I have 4 kids and 10 grandkids.
This GTX has been my dream car since I was 19... Only took me 50 years to get it. There's a story behind that dream, but it might be beyond the scope of the Welcome Wagon. It has to do with a 1963 Thunderbird that I owned then.
I'm enjoying my time here - thanks for all the great guidance that you all dish out so freely and liberally.
David

Welcome from Alabama David. Nice 69 GTX.

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome! I just looked over to your garage and that is a pretty nice fleet over there. I also have a 1971 Triumph GT6 Mk III that I am working on, but I guess that is a car for a different website!

Boy that is a purdy car!
Glad you finally got what you wanted.
Hang on for the ride!

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice GTX!!!! We were just talking about and posted a few pictures of some Triumph GT6 Mk III's. You'll do fine here!

Welcome from WI to the best Mopar site out there.

Nice GTX too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Well, not only are you are helpful bunch, but hospitable as well. I appreciate ll the good wishes!

No worries....I fixed it up for you. Welcome aboard FBBO. :thumbsup:

That is a very nice looking GTX you have...you're in fine company here. :)

Thanks for cleaning up my mess... I will do better!

Welcome and congratulations on your dream coming true ! Hope to see more pictures in the future.

Auto Transport Service
Back