• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 gtx or sport satellite

Moparsam

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
Hi new to the forum but have been impressed with it for years. Lots of good info. I was wondering if anyone has ever replaced ther vinyl woodgrain on there interior door and rear panels? Mine is a 1969 sport satellite and the door panels are in great shape except for the woodgrain. Is there a specific 3m number for the correct color grain? Thanks
20200213_215946.jpg

I did it to mine before I replaced the black panels for red ones. I used some shelf liner paper I found in Target lol. As for correct, no. But it was close.

20170204_211331.jpg

I did it to mine before I replaced the black panels for red ones. I used some shelf liner paper I found in Target lol. As for correct, no. But it was close.

View attachment 918485
Thanks for the pics looks good! My other 3 panels are in decent shape and would like to try to find the correct matching color.

On line would be a good source to search. Maybe even Jo Ann fabric. They make a vinyl paper for kitchen cabinet sides but I wouldnt know where to find it. The shelf paper sticks good and is like a vinyl, thin paper.

Auto Transport Service
Back