• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sv mopars

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
69 rust free gtx, except for surface rust, bare bones california car its entire life, core support and trunk lip numbers match vin, LA built, no ps, no pb, non center console factory 4 speed 3.54 dana car, non airgrabber car, yes the dana is there, b7 blue on b7 interior, non vinyl top car, surface rust only, lower right quarter and trunk extension have been replaced, trunk has some pitting but does not need replaced, needs some minor bodywork in a few places, front fenders and decklid are from another gtx or satellite, no hood, no trans, no engine although i do have a complete hemi 4 speed setup and a rebuilt 25 years ago 67 440, also have a complete airgrabber hood, all or part of these items can be bought for extra money, mostly complete car, excellent grill and finish panel. car has been off the road for a long time, clear title in my name. $16500

IMG_1055.jpg IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1062.jpg IMG_1064.jpg

Last edited:
What are you asking for the grabber hood? And of course pics?

Can you give me a package price motor tranny and hood ,Then another price just car I’m in Ct I was thinking of looking at the car in Vermont .Another nice car and his comes with a tranny .Your car is in California???Do you work with any shippers I’m in Ct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back