• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Hemi Engine, 871 BDS blower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber Renee

Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This high performance engine came out of a drag car. The guy that built it ended up never racing so it had no quarter mile runs. Engine was ran while in the car and it had good oil pressure. I don't know a lot about the bore and stroke as we did not build this engine. What I do know is that the engine has Indy cylinder heads, 871 BDS blower, and new carbs. I do have a video of it running before we took it out of the car if you are serious about the engine. My dad originally bought the car with the engine. He was wanting to put the engine in a different car because the race car had no title... so he sold the body but kept the engine. He decided to let this one go because he cannot find a body for what he wants to do and he has too many projects. No shipping on this engine, pick up only in 93308.

Serious Inquiries only, please do not ask me if I will sell this engine for some low ball offer. Thanks :)

Price is firm: $25,000
Located in Bakersfield, California

Payment: Cash when picked up
Local pick up

Blown Hemi 1.jpg Blown Hemi 2.jpg Blown Hemi 3.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any info as to what block specks are or it’s stroker?

Is there any info as to what block specks are or it’s stroker?

We are unsure of the bore and stroke. The guy my dad bought it from said it was stock bore but we don't know the stroke. We do know however that it is over 426, closer to 500

Thank you. Another question, is there a vin on it? Never hurts to ask as I have a few friends missing their original engines and always looking out for them.

Thank you. Another question, is there a vin on it? Never hurts to ask as I have a few friends missing their original engines and always looking out for them.

I will have to look. I know it's a 1969 casting but we'll have to get it out and look. I understand that! No harm in asking. You never know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back