• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Holley 2300 carburetor bowls and miscellaneous parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A12005

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a carburetor bowl for the outboard carburetors 4393 and 4394.
Also looking for the arm on a 4392 or 4391 that operates the bowl vent for the center carburetor.
Need complete vacuum diaphragms for the outboard carburetors.
Linkages and fuel line kit needed. Application is for a 1969 A12 setup.
Let me know what you have available. My carburetors have been gutted. Thanks FBBO community for the help.

Tried them ordered what I could. Everything else was out of stock.

Your mailbox is full. PM me with picture and price. Thanks

I’ve been restoring six pack carbs since Bill Overcash passed away. I can help with advice and the bowl vent arm. I reproduce the arm. The vacuum pods and end bowls have been out of stock on and off for a couple of years. You never know when Holley is going to call it done on these carbs without any notice, so I can’t really sell my stock that I use to complete carbs. The new parts are not that expensive from Holley, you just never know when you will get a shipment in and it might be your last. The markup on these parts is very high from the sources that have them. Ebay prices can scare you but they manage to sell them for that. I’ll post a picture of the last set I built. It should be the arm that you need. Pm me and I’ll give you my contact information. I see you live in central Texas. I live in Abilene. That’s about as central as you get.

I’ve been restoring six pack carbs since Bill Overcash passed away. I can help with advice and the bowl vent arm. I reproduce the arm. The vacuum pods and end bowls have been out of stock on and off for a couple of years. You never know when Holley is going to call it done on these carbs without any notice, so I can’t really sell my stock that I use to complete carbs. The new parts are not that expensive from Holley, you just never know when you will get a shipment in and it might be your last. The markup on these parts is very high from the sources that have them. Ebay prices can scare you but they manage to sell them for that. I’ll post a picture of the last set I built. It should be the arm that you need. Pm me and I’ll give you my contact information. I see you live in central Texas. I live in Abilene. That’s about as central as you get.

983BAA05-5680-45E7-AE09-7631F474912C.jpeg

A557F30F-E266-477A-8589-856DC6BF5821.jpeg

I’m in the process of tuning/checking these before I ship the off to the customer

They are out of stock like most and you pay for what they do have. That choke pulloff they sell, I sell for $20 instead of $60. I have a few extra secondary diaphragms that I can sell for $29 each. Most want $45. Not sure what they sell them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back