• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Plymouth GTX excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

44070dart

Local time
4:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
> NOT MINE, guy I know has two, this one is up for sale.... Beautifully restored 1969 Plymouth GTX, not numbers matching , real GTX, rs code car , excellent condition , original body panels as well as floor and trunk pans, Georgia car. Has not seen water of any kind since restoration, 440 auto on the floor , looks great and sounds mean.. Buffalo NY.. $26,000 see more pictures.
https://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-plymouth-gtx/6596581917.html

1969 GTX.jpg

Yeah it should go.....paint is beautiful, very nice car, you could drive this back to California with no worries.

That car seems like it's been for sale, at or near that price, for like 2 years now. I remember seeing it from time to time on CL when I'm surfing looking for cars.

I guess the stripe or the two tone is holding it back? Looks like a good car.

Yep, it has been for sale for 29k then down a grand a few times, think this is about it .. HAS to be the stripe, because it is a great car. It's not a two tone though.

Last edited:
I meant two tone because the stripe, interior door uppers and under hood are green.

When I was shopping a while back I almost called about.

26k! Even if you don't like the stripe, repaint it and have a GTX for the price if a RR.

A lot of people thing its a mustang thing .. especially Mopar people. Think it just narrows the field of potential buyers.

Pretty snazzy spare tire cover. Must have cost a fortune.
Too bad he had such bad taste when it came to the stripe.
It's horrible, but the car looks quite nice.

Car has been sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back