• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotamopars

Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Restored as originally built in T5 bronze fire metallic. Hood performance treatment was added. 440 equipped and is a numbers matching car with the original fender tag. 99% original sheetmetal (had a small patch welded in below battery tray). AC, power steering, power disc brakes and AM 8-track with rear speaker control all work as it should. 8 3/4 rearend with 3.23 suregrip. Body is freshly painted and has new side trim,taillight bezels, trunk finish panel, re-chromed bumpers, polished stainless and a restored grill. new BFG's on body colored 15x7" steelies. New exhaust, brake including new booster and master cylinder, all belts and hoses, heater core etc. too much to list. Interior and dash almost perfect car needs nothing and is ready to show and cruise!!

Bought new at Prince Chrysler & Plymouth in Inglewood, California. Includes a set of California black plates and original license plate frames from Prince. I was told that these were original to the car but I can not verify that for sure.
Car is located in western South Dakota

$65K sorry, no trades! I am trying to downsize.
Contact me for more information or with any questions.

GTX 13 OUTSIDE.jpg

GTX 14 OUTSIDE.jpg

GTX 17 ENGINE.jpg

GTX 9 INTERIOR.jpg

GTX 12 FENDER TAG.jpg

GTX 16 OUTSIDE.jpg

GTX 7.jpg

GTX 6.jpg

GTX 5.jpg

GTX 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.