• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner A12 Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuntmonkey

Local time
6:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Figured I would post up here, not having my luck in Canada but also wasn't expecting to list it over Christmas haha. I understand it's not a perfect clone, I also don't care.

‘69 Satellite Sport. Car is in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - PRICE IS IN USD

$27,000 USD

Bonus - It's still technically titled in Texas, which means you can get around importing it and just take it straight across the border.

Engine

• 440 bored 0.30 over (about 5000 miles since rebuild) with forged pistons
  • Indy 440 295-EZ CNC aluminum heads
  • Comp Cams XE274H cam/lifters/chain
  • Cometic MLS Headgasket .027"
  • ARP Head Studs
  • Melling M63HP Oil Pump
  • New oil pan and pickup

Fuel
  • Holley EFI Fuel Tank and Walbro Fuel Pump
  • Holley Terminator Stealth EFI in Gold

Cooling

• Champion Radiators Aluminum Radiator with twin SPAL electric fans (controlled by Holley Terminator EFI)

Drivetrain
  • McLeod Super StreetPro Clutch Kit on freshly cut flywheel
  • A833 4 Speed Manual Transmission
  • Hurst Competition Plus shifter
  • Mopar 8 ¾" rear end, 3.91:1 gearing (Suregrip Posi)
  • American Powertrain Hydraulic Clutch conversion

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes/Steering

• Borgeson Quick Ratio Power Steering Box and pump
  • Fast Ratio Pitman and Idler arms
  • 1.03" Torsion Bars
  • Heavy Duty Leaf Springs
  • QA1 Stocker Star Double Adjustable Shocks
  • 15x7 and 15x8 Wheel Vintiques Mopar Police Wheels
  • Cooper Cobra 275/60r15 and 255/60r15 Tires
  • Front Power Disc Brake conversion
  • Stock rear drums

Body/Electrical
  • Single Stage Vitamin C Orange paint, approx. 7 years old. Some scratches/scrapes and some bubbles under paint around rear wheels, cracks at body filler between roof/C-pillar. Trunk has flaking paint from a bad job and what I consider minor rust, but the pan as a whole is in good condition. Door cards are missing but will provide new matching ones when they arrive.
  • Lift off Fiberglass "six pack" hood with functional scoop
  • Digi-Tails LED tail lights
  • American Autopower Power Plus 13 circuit wiring harness
  • Classic Auto Air Heat/Air Conditioning (compressor/condenser are currently out of the car and have not been installed or used since I bought it.

01.jpg 1EA2CD05-D7CA-49B9-9FCF-6EA28CD04317.JPG 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg IMG_9972.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you have to be so far away? Nice car, what does it need? Driver's door panel included? What's in front of the speedo? Ty

Why do you have to be so far away? Nice car, what does it need? Driver's door panel included? What's in front of the speedo? Ty

Door cards, I have the old ones, they just need a new backing or clips.

The LCD is everything the speedo has. Speed, RPM, oil pressure etc

Beautiful Car good luck with sale. What is the LCD that you are using if you don't mind me asking?

Hello. Does the car have any actual A12 parts? I'm confused as to what makes this a clone aside from the hood. Do you have a dana? is the 4 speed an 18 spline?

Hello. Does the car have any actual A12 parts? I'm confused as to what makes this a clone aside from the hood. Do you have a dana? is the 4 speed an 18 spline?
In the description, 8 3/4 rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back