• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner Automatic Center Console, 68, 70, Includes Shifter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadRunnerX

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ebay link for pics... 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner Automatic Center Console, 68, 70, Includes Shifter! | eBay

Selling my original 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner Automatic Center Console, includes Shifter assembly, hardware and wiring! Swapped my RoadRunner to a 4 speed so no need for the Automatic Center Console. It's in good original condition, chrome and trim is better then others I've seen about the same and their's dont have the shifter, but it is used and can use some cleaning and restoration for sure. What's in the pics is what's included minus the car hood or the car itself obviously! You get the console, the shifter, wiring and hardware pictured can't gaurentee every bolt and nut is there but they should be. These are getting more and more expensive and hard to find.
Has one small crack at the rear that is shown in pictures it would barely be noticeable installed, it can be used as is or repaired easily, I've seen videos of people repairing worse cracks.
I have it listed on ebay, They charge a ton of fees, I would be happier to sell it directly to the buyer with cash app or zelle I can discount the price that way and calculate exact shipping prior to sale.

I will only ship to the lower 48 continental united states. it is bulky and heavy and will be packed securely.
Shipping Packing and Handling will be based on your zip code. no shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
My description is my opinion and I pride myself on being honest and having good feedback, but your opinion may very, look at the pics and ask questions before you buy it. All sales are final. Asking $750 or best offer. Thanks and God bless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back