• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Plymouth Satellite 4 Door 318

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroit_inc

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a green 69 Plymouth Satellite 4 door. This is a running 318 automatic car with solid doors, hood, deck lid. Fenders are workable decent front bumper with bumper gaurds on both front and rear. Good front frame rails, inner fenders, and radiator core support. Dash pads are perfect. Located in Metro Detroit, Mi area (48114). Plenty of good parts for $1000.

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 24,772
  • IMG_3670.jpg
    IMG_3670.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 8,966
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 4,026
  • IMG_3676.jpg
    IMG_3676.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4,023
  • IMG_3674.jpg
    IMG_3674.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3,725
Sorry - I was out of cell range for the Christmas break. I will return calls today. The Satellite is still for sale. If I do not get any interest in this - I will start to part it out. Any requests for parts will be considered.

Last edited:
I'm not sure on shipping charges. Call around - I will work with your transporter to get the car loaded.

The chopping process has started. Anyone looking for parts, please PM me.
Thanks!

Zero serious interest in the entire car. Not one person came out to look at it. This one will die for others to live, plus my wife wants it out of the yard...

These items are no longer available:

entire dash
kick panels
visors
grill and lower grill support

Items that I pulled and are ready to be shipped to you:

- front bumper with buperettes, lights, brackets ($150 plus shipping)
- deck lid with trim ($200 plus shipping)
- rear quarter extensions with taillights ($100 plus shipping)
- front and rear wire harnesses - no cut wires ($100 plus shipping)
- windshield trim, rear window trim, drip rail chrome, rear vinyl top trim ($100 plus shipping)
- door panels (green) ($100 plus shipping)
- the rest of the car with doors, fenders, drivetrain, suspension, hood, glass, solid tail panel, seats, seat belts, clean inner fenders/battery tray, firewall, solid wheel wells and floor patches, solid front frame rails... ($500)

how much for the car , whole without these sold parts:
entire dash
kick panels
visors
grill and lower grill support

jeff c
columbus ohio sorry i missed your call,, i was out plowing all Xmas/new years..
my MODTOP needs some love:

TRUCKSANDCOE170.jpg

Chassis and drivetrain with extra's (heater box, wiper motor and assembly, brake pedal assembly, plus more) - $500. No deck lid, dash, column, bumpers, or grille / support. Floors look extremely solid, except for the foot well area's. Tail panel is straight and solid.IMG_3693.jpgIMG_3694.jpgIMG_3695.jpgView attachment 96852

Attachments

• IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,869
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back