• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Post car interior question

frankie79

Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone remake the interior post covers for a 69 Bee. Not the front pillar, i have two sets of those. If not, are all 68-70 b body post covers the same?

If you mean the interior trim that presses on the post pinch weld ....not reproduced....I should have some

As Steve notes... nobody reproduces the "F" profile. 68/69/70 all the same

Thanks guys. I was missing most of the interior but had a hardtop to use. I'd like to find a post car in my area to actually see what I'm missing. I'll keep you in mind Steve.

?? What "post covers" ?? I thought those are welded on !!

They are, but they have an f shaped rubber trim slipped on each side of post with grain like the ones on the lower door opening. On my phone ....so no pics to show. They're clearly shown in my Bee resto thread.

You might try restorationspecialties.com for that upper B-pillar pinchweld trim. They're a good source for fasteners & windlace & clips.
A few years back I bought some F-shaped trim like that to seal off a radiator to its opening, may have bought it from them.

Auto Transport Service
Back