• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 r./t se charger total restro

CHARGERSTEVEN

Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Finally figured this site out with the help off a lot off good forum members here. Decided to take a break from project n try n post some pics DSC_0203.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0515.jpgIMG_0520.jpgDSCF3036.jpgDSCF3049.jpgDSCF3053.jpgDSCF3056.jpgDSCF3040.jpgDSCF3081.jpgDSCF3077.jpgDSCF3080.jpgDSCF3085.jpgDSCF3082.jpgoff progress.

DSC_0203.jpg IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0520.jpg DSCF3036.jpg DSCF3049.jpg DSCF3053.jpg DSCF3056.jpg DSCF3040.jpg DSCF3081.jpg DSCF3077.jpg DSCF3080.jpg DSCF3085.jpg DSCF3082.jpg

About time you get a resto thread going Steven. I'll be watching as all my old green pieces find their way into your car lol. Did that car live its whole life in Georgia until you bought it?

As far as the info i could gather it did it belong to a william c roy but people n clubs in the state are very hush about this car there was a triangle painted on the roof off this beast. Im still trying to figure out why or or if i really want to know.

- - - Updated - - -

AS FAR AS THE INFO I COULD GATHER IT DID IT BELONG TO A WILLIAM C ROY BUT PEOPLE N CLUBS IN THE STATE ARE VERY HUSH ABOUT THIS CAR THERE WAS A TRIANGLE PAINTED ON THE ROOF OFF THIS BEAST. IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY OR OR IF I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.AT SOME TIME IT TOOK A GOOD WACK ON DRIVERS SIDE QUARTER PANEL AS IT WAS REPLACED N FROM PIC OFF OUTER WHEEL WELL.NOW I KNOW WHY IT WAS SO HARD TO LINE UP LEFT REAR FRAME RAIL, BUT ALL IS GOOD NOW.

looking good nice work keep us posted on your progress

I will now that i figured things out for this site and ive been following the progress off other members working on chargers for tips n pics n seen there progress off building n completion off projects.any info n imput is much appreciate from all

looking real good thanks for the updates keep` em coming :headbang:

just a few updates on progress of car as you can see more rear window work
DSCF3095.jpgDSCF3096.jpgDSCF3097.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
JUST A FEW UPDATES ON PROGRESS OF CAR AS YOU CAN SEE MORE REAR WINDOW WORK
DSCF3095.jpgDSCF3096.jpgDSCF3097.jpg

DSCF3095.jpg DSCF3096.jpg DSCF3097.jpg

Hers a few more pics off test fitting drivers quarter finished window repair n just was soo pleased to test fit panel its starting to look like a car again

DSCF3100.jpgDSCF3101.jpgDSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3100.jpg DSCF3101.jpg DSCF3102.jpg

Wow, sure is looking good already. Another Charger in the mix:headbang:

Looking great Steven. I'm looking forward to what you think of the full quarter quality and fitment. I used the skins on mine and in hindsight think I would use full quarters if I go through another rodeo.

Subscribed! I'll be watching this with interest.

I grew up in Ontario and plan to settle either in Ottawa or Kingston when I retire from the military in about 10-12 years. The agreement I have with wifey is I get to start my own '69 Charger project when I retire. A long time dream of mine.

Denis

Looks good already! Thats some good work your doing there...

DSCF3136.jpgfirst pics are a war wound with quarter panel

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF3136.jpgFIRST PICS ARE A WAR WOUND WITH QUARTER PANEL

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF3137.jpgDSCF3138.jpgDSCF3139.jpg

Just a quick question when starting to weld quarter on should you start from rear n work towards front n do wheel wells last or whats the best way.

- - - Updated - - -

JUST A QUICK QUESTION WHEN STARTING TO WELD QUARTER ON SHOULD YOU START FROM REAR N WORK TOWARDS FRONT N DO WHEEL WELLS LAST OR WHATS THE BEST WAY.

Type O? Great project - keep on.

Auto Transport Service
Back