• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 road runner A12 hood

pro-streeter

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Where can I source one of the best reproduction six barrel A12 hoods prefer hinged. I am looking for one that seals to the factory A12 air cleaner and has the correct scoop height
thanks for any input

Wow that’s a great price for the YO hood. A beat up factory one would cost more than double that. Or more....

What would you do for springs if you put a fiberglass hood on factory hinges?

I can take a photo, I will guess you mean the area in front of the scoop.

Year Ones is an exact copy of the original, only way to say they are copys is underneath the suface is much nicer than the rough originals.

If you hinge it, anybody who knows will be able to tell it's not original from across the parking lot anyway....unless you fake/ glue some rear pins on it.

If you hinge it, anybody who knows will be able to tell it's not original from across the parking lot anyway....unless you fake/ glue some rear pins on it.

Very true
That’s why I was going to install a fake set on the back to make it appear as it’s fully lift off.

I have a hinged aar 6 pack hood I’ll sell you. It’s brand new just put it on, want to go back to a lift off

Auto Transport Service
Back