• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 road runner/satellite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtx5672

Local time
9:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Last edited by a moderator:
conversation started

How much for the front seats? any good sheetmetal?

How much for the front seats? any good sheetmetal?
I have a couple interested in the seats,not sure what t ask on the seats,any help with pricing would be appreciated.Im pretty sure the fenders are good,hood and deck lid,have to check.

Looking the car over so far the deck lid is very good,tiny bit of rust in between one area in pinch weld.drivers side fender is good,complete dash is beautiful,buckets very good and tilt back works smooth,trying to figure out how to post pics.

Looking the car over so far the deck lid is very good,tiny bit of rust in between one area in pinch weld.drivers side fender is good,complete dash is beautiful,buckets very good and tilt back works smooth,trying to figure out how to post pics.

When you reply, there is a box next to "post reply", "upload photos". Click on that then hit browse and go to the folder on your computer with the pics, then choose.

I will try to post pics of parts tomorrow on everything.Looking further,the inner aprons,firewall,radiator support all look solid,trunk channel looks great.open to serious offers once I am able to load pics.

The front bumper turn signal Lenses?yes,drivers side has small chip on bottom.
Yes! I would be interested in the complete units, incl. housings etc. Please send some pics via pm or I can provide you an EMail address... Thanks

Yes! I would be interested in the complete units, incl. housings etc. Please send some pics via pm or I can provide you an EMail address... Thanks
Ok,its probably easier to send pics to your email.i don't know how to post pics.

Pic test

IMG_2943.JPG IMG_2945.JPG IMG_2946.JPG IMG_2947.JPG IMG_2948.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back