• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 road runner semi in the netherlands

oscar holland

Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
hello,
i am restoring a 1969 rr semi in the netherlands reading on this forum makes me
sad about parts and knowledge around here in the netherlands.
just love those us cars if you see our cars in 1969 compare to those it is unbelievable
anyway happy to be on this forum

oscar

roadrunner.jpg hemi lift.jpg

Hi Oscar welcome aboard. My first car was a '69 Roadrunner when I was 15 years old, and I've been hooked on Mopars ever since! Yes American classic cars are a great part of our history, and something to be proud of. Can you share any pics of 1960's cars from the Netherlands?

-Patrick in southern California

patrick some pictures remember 60 hp was a lot then back here
compare to us cars of that time.......
the are 6v also

daf.jpg opel kadett.jpg renault 4.jpg

very nice welcome. I assume you mean "HEMI" instead of semi.:poke:

Welcome hope you enjoy your project.
Another Dutchman

Welcome aboard from NJ Oscar. Best of luck with your very nice RR. There is always good folks here to help with any questions that might arise! :moparsmiley:

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal Oscar. Great to have another Dutchman on the forum. Don’t worry about knowledge - you’ll find all you need on this forum and those willing to help. Sweet runner you have there - good luck with it.

welcome , nice car and love the colour
Amsterdam is on my bucket list. my friend Bernard lives there and wants me to come out .
I think there are a few members in your country on this site too

Hello from California!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back