• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superdirt

Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Howdy. I’m thinking about buying a 69 runner that needs floors and an engine. It has a clear title. Factory gold, manual steering and auto on column. Is 3000 a fair price if I can do all the work to make it a descent driver? Thanks

5796090B-54BB-4CAE-BBA4-9470C2A2FB41.jpeg 5DDB3ED3-C260-462F-A673-755734F33D1F.jpeg FE4F807C-52D0-449A-95E1-22851E08A21A.jpeg

I don't think that car would last long at 3k if it was listed on Ebay, facebook, and craigslist. Take a trailer a handful of 100 dollar bills and haul it home with you.

Yes. What are you waiting for? That’s a great buy.

I will go get it for you :lol:

I’ll give you 6 rolls of deluxe TP, 1 qt hand sanitizer, 2 lbs ground beef and I’ll pick it up !

Yes good price. I’ve seen them in that condition for triple and more.

I imagine floors and an engine will only be the beginning but 3 grand is a steal if its a "Road Runner" (trunk says otherwise).

Trunk lid says Sport Satellite but the tail lights, grill and swing out rear windows are wrong for that. Looks like the lid was replaced.
Extreme frame rot would be about the only deal breaker in my book, but still probably worth 3K regardless.

I recently looked at one worse than that that the guy wanted $7000 for it. The rear quarters, and back window were rusting out, rt front fender needed replaced or a lot of body work plus it was missing a lot of trim. It had a very smokey exhaust but it did run, somewhat. He claimed he had turned down $8K a year ago but needs the money now. Someone must have bit because it's now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back