• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 roadrunner bumpers

shovelluv

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Finishing up my 2 year restoration on my 1969 roadrunner in about a month and I am in need of bumpers as mine were gone. I ordered from AMD in October of 20 and they are still telling me they have no idea when they will be in. Does anyone have re-chromed bumpers or AMD in boxes they wont be using? I would like to enjoy it this year. Maybe I ill just make some out of wood....LOL

If rechroming is an option, I have decent originals, not perfect though.
I also have the 70 bumpers as well.

False alarm on the link i posted earlier, they are not in stock as stated on their website.

monaco66coupe, if you have a chance and are willing to ship to Minneapolis area i may be interested in the ones you have. PM me.

Matt

it sucks about the back order. I got both of my AMD bumpers thru Jeff at 521 Restorations. Great guy. This was 2012. The bumpers looked as good last week when the car was sold as the day I got them. Great fit, maybe not show chrome, but looked great withj the new paint.

Did I understand that you sold the runner? Never saw that coming. :(

Auto Transport Service
Back