• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Roadrunner Deck Lid (Trunk Lid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy1

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_0292.jpgIMG_0286.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0289.jpgI Have a Super Clean Deck Lid For a 1969 Roadrunner, Orange In Color, Bought In Colorado And Brought To Northern Michigan, Virtually Rust Free, I Sold The Project Car With Out The Replacement Deck Lid I Purchased, I Started To Get It Ready For Primer And Paint.. Asking $500.00

Last edited:
Gaylord - Kalkaska area, Will Accept Reasonable Offers, Its Taking Up Space In Shop...

Do you still have the deck lid? U. P. near Iron Mountain Norway- Vulcan

Gaylord Area, 1 Hour south of Mighty Mac, Bridge...I Also have a complete set of Brake lines i will throw in with purchase if you would like them.

Has it had any body work done to it? Any dents?

I Started to Get It Ready For Paint, I Removed Some of the Loose Seam Sealer, My Car Was B5 Blue, I Was Going to seal and prime. never got that far...If you have been looking for a clean deck lid you know their is none around especially this nice...

Is the trunk lid still available? And what would you take for it?

How do we contact each other or talk? I would be new at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back