• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 ROADRUNNER PROMO WHEEL DISCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone.
Although I have not been active here for a long time, yes, I am still alive and well.
I am now fully retired and spend a lot of time in Mexico so I don't spend much time on the Internet forums.

I was just contacted by a member that found an old ad/thread about these wheel disc and decided I would make a new post about these.

In addition to the RR ones I can make the "Ride with the Dodge Boy" as well or for that matter anything you want to have on them. In fact I have the cool Scat Pac Super Bee image that looks really cool on these discs.

I made a limited run some time ago and still have a few sets left.

Here are the details:
These were copied from original covers and are a high quality vinyl decal on aluminum discs with a superior mounting hardware from the originals.

The price is $399. per set plus $25. shipping in the U.S.
Payment can be by cleared money order on Chase bank or PayPal. If you chose PayPal there is an added cost of $17. which is the cost I have to pay to receive the funds that way.

You can contact me by email [email protected] which is my PayPal account name, or by phone 928-239-0017

If I happen to be in Mexico if you try to contact me, my phone does not work there but I check my email nearly everyday and will get back to you that way.

Payment address is:
Darryl Dayton
1935 S. Bonita Circle
Cottonwood, AZ 86236

Thank you for your inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back