• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Roadrunner shifter handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstrader426

Local time
6:40 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 2 bolt 4 speed shifter handlenfor a friends 1969 Roadrunner. It has to be the round handle with the 2 bolts to fasten to the shifter. Let me know if you have anything.

You may have a hard time finding that. Your friend doesn’t have the oem shifter in his car. The oem one is a push in style.
In 1970 they changed to 2 bolt, and it was a pistol grip.
If you want one that looks somewhat oem in terms of bend you’ll need to look at aftermarket, and I don’t think they are round

Maybe you could drill a push in one to accept bolts.

Like stated above, you will need to find an original stick and drill the 2 holes for the newer shifter. I did that to the handle in one of my cars. Try eBay, Brewers, or Passion.

You may have a hard time finding that. Your friend doesn’t have the oem shifter in his car. The oem one is a push in style.
In 1970 they changed to 2 bolt, and it was a pistol grip.
If you want one that looks somewhat oem in terms of bend you’ll need to look at aftermarket, and I don’t think they are round

Maybe you could drill a push in one to accept bolts.
Thanks for the indo-I will let him know

1970 B body Pistol grips were a push in handle from factory.....there are aftermarket 2 bolt versions as well.

I have an original Hurst round push in handle for a 68-69 non console which can be drilled to bolt in if that is what mechanism he has. PM me if interested

Thank-I will contact him and let you know. What are you asking for the handle?

He is interested.Would it be possible to get a couple of pics of the handle so I can show him the condition of it. Thanks for now.

Are you able to send a couple of pics-I think my guy will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back