• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RoadRunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoolinhard

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale a 69roadrunner, 383 auto on column post car. It came out of california in the 80s and has sat in a barn ever since. was orgionally r6 scorch red with black out treatment on the hood and a vinyl top. floors and trunk need replacing (trunk is already cut out). Doors fenders and decklid are rust free. Frames are spotless. Drivers quarter is very nice. Passengers quarter was replaced in the late 80's due to collision and could be saved or replaced, its on the fence. Car has bendix 4 piston calipers, 323 posi. I was told that it has the matching #'s tranny (Ive never checked), origional motor is long gone. Comes with a 71 383 that has 80k origional miles (Non HP) that is tore down for a rebuild (comes with all rings bearings and gaskets to rebuild it, just needs a hone). Also comes with a 69 HP block as well as the origional exhaust manifolds and carb. the bench seat is there, some of the interior is missing. Comes with a rust free cowl and a year one passengers side full floorpan. All glass is good. I am asking 5,500 for it firm. Only reason I am offering it for sale is because there is a 68 charger that I want. If that sells in the meantime then it is no longer for sale.
My cell is 712 000 0000. I am a body man, I can tell you in exact detail anything you want to know without BS. Car is located in Persia, IA. Previous owner stripped the car down, alot of it is in boxes. PM me if there is anything specific you want to know.
Also, car has a clean title in my name.
-Kaleb
roadrunner2.jpg

roadrunner1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have the car. I would like 4k for it, or I would consider trades for a 78 or 79 magnum (must be a t-top). Must also be a driver and not a basket case, thats why I am getting rid of this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back