• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 RR Door Window Felt ?

dodge68charger

Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
The Door Window Fuzzies Seem To Be About 2 Inches Short. Is There Another Gasket That Goes Toward The Back Of The Door. Thanks

superbirdcleanup2019part2 097.JPG

superbirdcleanup2019part2 099.JPG

superbirdcleanup2019part2 101.JPG

Hmmm, I don't remember removing those. Are they peculiar to either a coupe or sedan ??

All of the 68 to 70 B-Bodies used them with the exception of the convertibles. Made by Metro.

Door End Plug 1A.jpg Door End Plug A.jpg

Wayne, the post cars used them as well. The picture that I posted is from my 68 Road Runner post car that is an original paint car. Both of my October of 67 post Road Runners had the door end plugs. For whatever reason, the only cars that I have seen to not use the door end plugs have been the convertibles. I would not swear to the fact that some of them may have used them as well. Never looked close enough at original convertibles to document that fact.

My post car did not get these. Had to get the right cat whiskers. Got my whiskers from Detroit muscle. Those where the right ones. The first set I bought where not the right one's got them from a different vender.

I'm with blue69runner on this one. My 69 Super Bee post car definitely does not use them. The Catwhiskers are longer on this car compared to my 69 Runner hardtop.

Lynch Road '69 Bee has never had the "patch". Maybe a year thing?
beerestoration2019 2991.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back