• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 super bee bulge hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk6786

Local time
8:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
can any one tell me what a 69 super bee bulge hood is worth, I up graded to air grabber, I may want to get rid of other hood, thanks. I also am also looking for good left front fender for 69 coronet.

can any one tell me what a 69 super bee bulge hood is worth, I up graded to air grabber, I may want to get rid of other hood, thanks. I also am also looking for good left front fender for 69 coronet.

Value depends on overall condition. Does it have a lot of rust? Dings? Dents? Bent? Holes cut in it for hood pins or anything like that?

Are the hood inserts there? Are they in good shape? Pitted?

Is the 69 only filler piece there? Bent?

I've seen the asking price for project hood between 4-500.
I've seen people ask upwards of 1,500 for a hood that has been restored and painted.

I'll be curious to see your reply and decision.

I sold one in the summer that was rust free but needed some skin repair from some damage and had hood pin holes poorly installed in it, included decent hockey sticks and I think I took $500 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back