• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 superbee aftermarket side scoops

jamie

Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score
So just a heads up,I was and still am looking for a passenger side scoop for the bee. I bought the ones from Year One and they are a joke. Not even close to being made right.Just a heads up for you all.PS still looking for an original,will take a broken one or both sides.

thanks for the heads up on the scoops

Still looking for a scoop or scoops. Thanks

Anyone have any experience with the PG Classics scoops? They are apparently fiberglass. Just wondering about the fit and finish of them. Still looking for the elusive passenger side scoop for the bee. Thanks

Did you go with PG Classics for there scoops if so how did they wok for you .I am look for a set to and like you I went to yearone and found out the hard way they are junk .

No, I found an original one.Not sure about the PG ones.

do you know any one that has a set for sale .

I have bought repop parts from classic and got poor quality, sent them back and ordered from PG got the same parts at a %25 higher cost. When it comes to repop if its from china they all come from the same place.

I too got thejunk ones from year one, what a joke

Auto Transport Service
Back