• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 4-door coronet frame, rearend, front suspension & 318 engine/trans/ac set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You get the full rolling and super solid shell!!!!This is being sold as a donor car for your b-body project...if you drill some spot welds, you could have a ton of money versus amd stuff....would also part this car and sell the pieces you need, depending on what they are...this is a rolling shell with a super floor pan, super solid frame rails and a running 318 engine with a/c...if you buy the package you get the running motor/transmission/rear end (the engine wiring, drive shaft, and brake setup are not included)
the front suspension on this car is incredible!!!!
car will come with four rollers.
car drove onto trailer but it is not set up to run now..

price is 1500 obo...

coronet fenders white car 007.jpgcoronet fenders white car 008.jpgcoronet fenders white car 009.jpgcoronet fenders white car 010.jpgcoronet fenders white car 012.jpgcoronet fenders white car 013.jpgcoronet fenders white car 014.jpgcoronet fenders white car 021.jpgcoronet fenders white car 023.jpgcoronet fenders white car 007.jpgcoronet fenders white car 008.jpgcoronet fenders white car 009.jpgcoronet fenders white car 010.jpgcoronet fenders white car 012.jpgcoronet fenders white car 013.jpgcoronet fenders white car 014.jpgcoronet fenders white car 021.jpgcoronet fenders white car 023.jpg

please contact me if interested or if you need more pics...

we will help you load the car..it is located in lorain, oh

thanks for b bodies only!

Here is a new offer on this car...we are going to remove the engine, the k frame, the rear end and all other bolt on parts..
the shell of this car is a steal at 575...you are getting the core support, inner fenders, front frame rails, trans cross member frame rail, cowl, firewall, rear frame rails, floors and rockers, wheel wells etc..
again 575 for the stripped shell to rebuild your four door or two door b-body...if not sold in next few weeks, the shell will be going to the crusher...
thanks for your interest and let me know what you are thinking.

I am intrested of all under hood AC stuff, would you sell separately?

I want it if still available.

car shell is sold!! I have two more shells that are even in much better shape than this one..
incredibly solid 68 coronet four doors... they are 1500 for the bare shell... again, amazing shape.

I have a couple of 68 coronet four door shells that are in totally amazing shape..let me know if you need them as a roller or just the shell and I will get you a price..
these shells would be great for floor and frame rails and inner fenders..
let me know

Got the 4D windshields?

Probably way too much shipping, but gotta ask.

I do got some peeps in OH (Barberton)...

Got the 4D windshields?

Probably way too much shipping, but gotta ask.

I do got some peeps in OH (Barberton)...

this car is gone, but I have a few other 1968 coronet four doors if you are looking for parts

Brake boster plate needed

I could use the brake booster plate. Do you still have it.
Thanks Kirk

im interested in shell front suspension rear springs etc pls let me know if still avail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back