• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 440 six pack center carb float bowl w/ vent 34R4 649 B Wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FGW&RRG

Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score
I'm in need of a center floatbowl w/ vent for 1970 Roadrunner 440 six pack. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
IMG_4893.jpg
IMG_4893.jpg

In case you can't find one, you can modify a "regular" Holley front V-bowl to work....just drill some holes. You might try looking at Chicago Carburetor too.
Thanks, I looked on their site and did not see one listed. I'll give them a call...

The problem with calling Holley is you’ll get someone that does not know beans about what you are talking about more than likely. The currency production bowl for the six pack is the different style 70 up with the emission vent. The other current production bowl does not even look close to the original one you have. What purplebeeper was referring to was an OLD regular bowl from an older Holley carb. If you don’t have one of those laying around, I might can help. I restore six packs now that Bill Overcash has passed. I just modified several I had extra laying around but sent them off to the platers. They would look out of place on your carbs. I’ll dig up a picture and post it. Post a picture of the side with the sight plug. They changed the float level though the years.

on ebay they do sell a tool with inserts to repair the fuel needle seat threads but its 300$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back