• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 440 Six Pack For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassvamp13

Local time
6:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 440HP Six Pack

Located in Allen Park, Michigan

Asking $3500 O.B.O.

Finally getting around to posting my 1970 date coded 440 HP long block with Six Pack Intake and carbs. I really don’t know too much about this motor other than it is a 1970 440 and has a Purple Cam. Any specs beyond that is anybody’s guess. The intake is an original cast iron intake. Carburetors are List – 4782 and List – 4783. They will need to be rebuilt and they are missing a few parts. All the Linkage appears to be present though. Engine has 1965 dated 516 heads that have “Polk Perf. 10.90” stamped into them. I also have a new water pump, Power Master alternator (looks new, but the top is ripped off the box), New Fel-pro engine rebuild gasket set, New Fel-pro Valley Pan, New carb gasket set, New Throttle cable bracket, OEM Ignition Coil (used), Yellow Plug Wires, Stainless Steel Six Pack Upper Fuel pump to carb lines, and an extra six pack air filter that I’ll be including with the engine. You can look at more pictures of the motor here:
http://s12.photobucket.com/user/bassvamp14/library/440 Six Pack

440 I.D. Pad.jpg 440 partial VIN.jpg 440 Polk Stamp.jpg 440SixPack019.jpg 440SixPack064.jpg 440SixPack025.jpg

Last edited:
If you decide to break it up I would be interested in the carbs. I don't live to far away from you.

I would be interested in the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back