• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 A/C parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beepedout70

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
A/C parts from 1970 Charger:

Rally dash A/C center bezel with vent register (end mounting tab for under column bezel is cracked - is hidden by the column bezel). $200
Outer A/C vent registers, move freely (one has small crack - see pic) $100 pair
A/C heater control panel $100
A/C floor duct $35
A/C tube (plastic) passenger side $25
A/C tube (plastic) for center vent $25
Underdash cover (has holes in it) $10
Accordion style hose free if you want it with purchase.

I also have two 1970 rally dash A/C frames in nice shape, one is single speaker, the other is for three speakers.

6DBF2A57-8FA6-456E-99D0-850790822311.jpeg 23367EBF-3CF1-4504-8668-E7E46E0C7832.jpeg 22CCF32C-B3C8-46FA-A6E1-2B5DF05920B8.jpeg D2747018-0E79-4183-8839-80989020AB67.jpeg

Are parts still available I’m looking for driver ac vent and I pretty sure it’s the one that’s cracked repairable?

A/C parts from 1970 Charger:

Rally dash A/C center bezel with vent register (end mounting tab for under column bezel is cracked - is hidden by the column bezel). $200
Outer A/C vent registers, move freely (one has small crack - see pic) $100 pair
A/C heater control panel $100
A/C floor duct $35
A/C tube (plastic) passenger side $25
A/C tube (plastic) for center vent $25
Underdash cover (has holes in it) $10
Accordion style hose free if you want it with purchase.

I also have two 1970 rally dash A/C frames in nice shape, one is single speaker, the other is for three speakers.

View attachment 927683 View attachment 927684 View attachment 927685 View attachment 927686

Hi,

The outer vent registers are available. The one corner that has a crack/break in it is still firmly attached. Should be easily repairable, I wanted to leave them as they were pulled out of the dash frame to show exact condition.

Hi,

The outer vent registers are available. The one corner that has a crack/break in it is still firmly attached. Should be easily repairable, I wanted to leave them as they were pulled out of the dash frame to show exact condition.
I need the one that is not broken is the spring above hand switch are u willing to separate? Thank u

I need the one that is not broken is the spring above hand switch are u willing to separate? Thank u

I would also like to buy the a/c floor duct, ac tube passenger side and ac tube for center vent. An
So the driver side outer ac vent register

Hi,
Selling them as a pair.
The springs are present above the hand switch.
The passenger ac tube and both accordion have been sold.

I do have the floor register and the duct that goes to the center register.

82831F60-30CC-48BD-B2A3-77B2F7A755D4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back